The Philly Apartment Company, is seeking individuals to join our team as a Rental Agent. We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, personable and looking to excel in the multifamily / investor leasing business.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Tour apartments with prospective renters
- Handle all lease negotiations, applications, credit checks, deposits etc
- Contract with landlords & property managers for listing services
- Consult with clients about market research, marketing etc.
- Effectively communicate w/ clients throughout rental process
- VOLUME - Our structure allows team members to close dozens of deals a month
- QUICK START - Start earning commissions right away
- NO FEES - No "desk" or "office" fees like traditional real estate offices
- BONUSES - Earn substantial bonuses on top of commissions
- NO SCHEDULING! - All your appointments will be booked for you through our call center
- APPLICATION PROCESSING - Our support staff will process all applications for you
- FLEXIBLE - Full time position w/ flexible schedule
- GREAT OFFICE - Great work environment with fast growing company
- EXTENSIVE TRAINING - One-on-one training with professional leasing experts
- LEADS - Qualified renter and landlord leads to help you grow your business
- PA Real Estate License (REQUIRED)
- Basic web /computing skills
- Knowledge of the local neighborhoods
- Vehicle w/ current insurance
- Professional Appearance & Personable
ADVANCEMENT & TRAINING
At the heart of our team structure is "A.P.T.S" ( Apartment Professional Training System). This program is a training and advancement system for each new team member to learn and excel within The Philly Apartment Company and the real estate field.
This is a commission based position w/ performance draws. Compensation also includes substantial bonuses for performance as well. This is a perfect opportunity for motivated individuals to earn a great living.
Founded in 2004, The Philly Apartment Company is the largest residential leasing firm in Greater Philadelphia. We provide renters with an efficient, cost free way to find an apartment, while also providing owners a variety of highly effective services to market their properties to prospective renters.Since our inception, we have worked with 1000's of renters and landlords, leasing over 10,000 apartments to date. With our model and our years of experience in the Philadelphia apartment market, we have become the best single source for leasing or finding an apartment in Philadelphia!
- +15,000 Apartments, Houses, Lofts, Townhouses, Brownstones and Highrise for rent
- Serving Metropolitan and Suburban Philadelphia
- A+ Rating w/ Better Business Bureau
- Completely FREE service for renters
- Combined 35 Years of experience in Philadelphia Apartment / Real Estate Market
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
MEMBERSHIPS: The National Apartment Association (NAA) | Better Business Bureau (BBB) | Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia (AAGP)